To our valued customers,
Today, with the current serious situations resulting from the COVID-19 crisis we wanted to share with you the measures and updates we have in place. Please note the following information may change day to day, but the safety of our employees and open communication to our customers is always a priority. We will do our best to keep you informed with any daily updates we have.
Our production times are taking longer than usual. We're experiencing an increase in orders similar to levels we see during Black Friday. We usually prepare for this months in advance and spend weeks training additional staff. With social distancing and shelter-at-home measures in place, we can't scale up as quickly as we can during our peak season.
People are adjusting to new routines and returning to ecommerce, and weeks-long delays are being felt industry-wide.
Shipping/Deliveries: We have fulfillment centers in North America and Europe which will allow us to continue serving you to the best of our ability, all while taking necessary steps and measures to keep our employees safe during this time.
- Expedited and next day shipping will not be available for the foreseeable future
- Some of our items are POD, fulfillment will have delays of 5-10 business *before* being processed for shipping
- 3rd party shipping, Sean Cody Apparel ships domestically and internationally while we are doing our best to get your order to you in a timely manner, we are unable to control any possible limitations for any and all postal carriers. We are working on getting you more precise shipping but assure you the shipping notifications will still be updated and shared with you.
Support: Our Customer Service remains available to help you and can be reached by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Out Of Stock Items: if you cannot find the item you are looking for it is possible due to the events taking place we are limited in supply, you are more than welcome to reach out to our support team for additional information.
For questions about returns/exchanges can be found below in a continuation of our FAQ’s
We continue to navigate this situation together and would like to highlight the efforts and hard work of our team by thanking everyone for their dedication and continued support of our customers and world wide community.
When I click on my tracking number, the following message appears:
''An error occurred. Please check if your shipment bar code is correct and try again.''
Not to worry! Your order has shipped. It can take up to 48 hours for tracking information to show up in a carrier’s tracking system.
International Shipment tracking may take up to a few days to display any updates but this does not necessarily mean the shipment is lost.
How long is fulfillment time?
Most of our items are printed on demand, which means there is a fulfillment period to consider.
Orders take in average 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
* Please calculate shipping time on top of the fulfillment period.
- Overnight (US shipments only), includes tracking;
- Express (1-3 business days in the US and internationally),
- Standard (3-5 business days in the US, 3-6 business days in Canada),
- Economy (5-8 business days in the US, 6-12 business days in Canada, 5-10 business days internationally).
The local postal service of the destination country will be the ones making the final mile delivery.
You can look up your tracking information on your local postal service’s website for more details.
Below are some examples:
* Note that the shipping options available will depend on shipping location. Not all of our options will be available for every country.
Addresses written in symbols:
Our shipping facilities may have put your order on temporary hold because they would need your address information to be written out in Latin characters.
Please email us at email@example.com to update your information as soon as possible so we can help get your order shipped out.
Unsuccessful delivery attempt
In this situation, the package is brought back to the local post office location closest to your delivery address and from there it can be picked up.
You will need to contact your local post office to arrange a pick up, or sometimes they may offer to schedule another delivery attempt.
Is the packaging discreet?
Very important question and the answer is YES! We use standard packaging such as bubble mailers and plain boxes. The only information on the label will be Sean Cody Apparel in small font.
Further recommendations for ease of shipping
- For address and other contact information, please use types of fonts that are understood internationally. Avoid any typography using glyph.
- If sending to a business address, please enter the company information under the “company” field and under name insert "ATTN:" then your name.
All items are subject to review for admissibility into any country outside the United States by the respective border services agency. Once an item clears all regulatory processes, it is handed over to a local shipping company for delivery. Delivery time depends on the product and the distance to its destination.
For multiple shipments, it may arrive in separate packages as some items may requirement longer production time.
If possible, we suggest to sign up for email notifications from your local shipping company to receive delivery status updates and get notified if you owe duty and/or taxes for this item.
If your payment is declined, please follow these steps: